10mm Pink Laminated Glass Sheet

10mm Pink Laminated Glass Sheet

Light Green Laminated Glass Zeelang green laminated glass features: 1) safety 2)Sound insulation 3)UV proofing 4)product type Laminated Green Glass Aplication 1.window and door 2.partition wall 3.lamianted glass bulletproof glaas use for bank counter. Pacakge : Paper between each glass and...

Product Details

10mm Pink Laminated Glass Sheet

 


Pink laminated glass details 

pink glass sheet.jpg

 

 

Basic technology data 


Bland name : Kaseya

Item name :Laminated Glass

Size : Customer Demand, max size can do 2800*3200mm , min size 100*100

Thickness:5mm+PVB+5mm

Color Pink, French Green, Dark Green, Blue, Ultra Clear, etc.

Minimum order :100 square meters

Package: Engineered Wood Cases with iron belt in outside 

Payment term:30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment 

Delivery period:Within 20 days

Remark:The color and the size can be changed according to your request

Application:Window,door,curtain wall,stair,etc.






 

 

Payment ways 

 We can offer diffirent kind of payment like L/C  at sight , 30days,  45days , 120day , Paypal, Western union , Cash , Money gram , O/A etc 

payments.jpg



Our advance 

Zeelang Glass.jpg




FAQ :

 Q : How to make sure pink glass laminated  safety during shipment ?

 A: All glass sheet packaged into wooden case and as well purchase insurance with glass too .


 Q:Is there a warranty on my glass?

A: For insulated glass its  warranty of quality within 10 years, for tempered and laminated glass, 5 years warranty since the shipment date of the product.





Zeelang is a professional Laminated Glass supplier and manufacturer, welcome to wholesale 10mm pink laminated glass sheet from our factory.
Previous:Hot Melt Decorative Laminated Glass Next:Outdoor Bulletproof Laminated Glass

Inquiry