5MM LOW-E laminated glass
Laminated glass is a kind of "hamburger" structured safety glass that firstly laminated with Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) film between two glass sheets or among multiple glass sheets by the special equipment, then preheated and prepressed before entering the autoclave for permanent heat pressing and forming. Laminated Glass with EVA and SGP Film is much important one in the series of laminated glass in glass industry too.
1. 5 times harder than ordinary float glass, stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass.
2. Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
3. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
4. Sizes are produced as per customer request. Once tempered, it can not be cut down.
1.Windows,Doors,Skylights and Canopies(safer and stronger,create elegant new designs and framing systems)
2. Facades and Curtain Walls (stiffness, clarity, and impact toughness in high-performance building facades
and curtain walls)
3. Glass Railings, Balustrades, Pool fence and Partitions (keep people in safe places, preventing injuries related to sudden glass failure)
4. Glass Flooring and Stairs (offer an extra level of deflection strength and structural integrity)
5. Glass Storefronts and Retail Displays (seen clearly, stay safely secured)
After processing well PVB laminated glass, they would be packaged into wooden case for shipping . Also putting pearl film each glass and other protective measurements to protecting glass during shipments . Package like as following pics:
We are receive Western Union, T/T bank transfer and Paypal.30% as deposit and balance before shipment
Small order by DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS or EMS, Hong Kong Post etc.
If your quantity is large, ocean shipment and air freight are available
Zeelang is a professional Clear Laminated Glass supplier and manufacturer, welcome to wholesale 5mm laminated safety low e window glass for commeicial building from our factory.