What parts of the building must use safety glass
Buildings need to use glass as the building material of the following parts must use safety glass:
(1) 7-storey and 7-storey building outside the window;
(2) the floor area of more than 1.5m2 of the window glass or bottom of the glass from the final decoration surface is less than 500mm floor to ceiling windows;
(3) Curtain walls (except the all-glass curtain);
(4) tilt assembly windows, all kinds of ceiling (including skylights, lighting roof), ceiling;
(5) Sightseeing elevators and their surroundings;
(6) indoor partition, bathroom enclosure and screen;
(7) staircases, balconies, platform corridors of the fence and atrium panels;
(8) Floor panels for pedestrian walk;
(9) Observation windows and observation holes of aquariums and swimming pools;
(10) entrance, entrance and other parts of public buildings;
(11) vulnerable to impact, impact and other parts of the human body caused by injury.
Monolithic semi-tempered glass (heat-strengthened glass), monolithic wire glass does not belong to safety glass.
The eleventh paragraph of this paragraph refers to "architectural glass application technical specification" JGJ113 and "glass curtain wall engineering technical specifications" JGJ102 called the site.